Tuesday, February 7, 2012

IN RAIN WE MAKE LOVE

In Rain We Make Love Together in Each Other's Embrace
Cold, quiet rain gently falling
Yet the dampness we don't feel;
For our bodies are absorbed in each other
Hot as the heat from hell.
I lead you slowly into the woods
Place a quilt on the ground;
The noise of nature is all around us
Yet the beating of our hearts is the only sound.
My kiss is gentle, yet demanding
Your body arches to feel
The touch of my hand, the feel of me
Without resistance you yield to me

I taste the essence of your body
You bring more pleasure to me, than I've ever known
You give yourself to you completely
The quietness is disturbed by our groans.
I rise above you with a sudden urgency
Our needs are great, we both have found;
Our hearts pounding with anticipation
We become one, lying there on the ground.
Rain has never been more beautiful
In rain we make love together in each other's embrace;
The taste of you, the feel of nature
A beautiful moment - in my memory forever encased.

No comments:

Post a Comment