Wednesday, March 7, 2012

who play the ball in life

" I who play the Ball of your Life.."

O Lord ! You only know me.....
That...how i was dummy chicken..be afraid of rude/ negative people !
But..when time comes....I act like ..strong soldier with Positive efforts!
O Lord! You Only know me..........
That..how i was unknown from Social games..& crooked people!
But when time comes..I feel that I hv Bold & Beautiful Brain full of Brilliant Inspirations!
O Lord! You Only know me.........
That how i was simple..shy..searching for Sweet Serene life with soothe people!
O Lord! I hv found that SweetSerenelife !!
But...without playing any 'GameBall' !
O Lord ! how it can be posible in this crooked world?
I Really surprised !
How could be..hhhhhhow could be this posible O Lord?
O my Child ! I know you are going to be surprise with your SweetSerene life!
But my child !remember always that.......
I who play the Ball of Your Life

No comments:

Post a Comment