Thursday, March 15, 2012

MY TAGGED JOURNAL

My Journal
Write in Journal
Journal Entries 21-30 of 90
<< First < Previous | Next > Last >>
GEETA editdelete
2 months ago


13. Attached Image: ec4_13.gif

"Although I have created the four classes (varn )-Brahmin, Kshatriya, Vaishya and Shudr-according to innate properties and actions, know me the immutable as a non-doer.’’

Attached Image: ec4_14.gif

‘‘I am unsullied by action because I am not attached to it, and they who are aware of this are in the like fashion unfettered by action.’’

Attached Image: ec4_15.gif

"Since it is with this wisdom that men aiming at salvation from worldly existence have also performed action in earlier times, you too should follow the example of your predecessors.’’
SELF ASSESSMENT editdelete
2 months ago


The Lord doesn't ask about our ability or inability, but only about our availability;
and if we prove our dependability, the Lord will help us with our capability...
GEETA editdelete
2 months ago


10. Attached Image: ec4_10.gif

"Free from passion and anger, wholly dedicated to me, finding shelter in me, and purified by knowledge and penance, many have realized my being.’’11. Attached Image: ec4_11.gif


"O Parth, as men worship me, even so do I accept them, and knowing this the wise follow me in every way.’’12. Attached Image: ec4_12.gif


"Desiring fruits of their action, men worship manifold gods, for the rewards of action are then earned quickly."
GOD HAS PURPOSE editdelete
2 months ago


God has kept me here for a reason.
I survived because He has a plan for me.
All my bad relationships, the consequences,
the hard times, the sad times, the death of my loved ones,
the back stabbing from my friends, the negative thoughts,
or the lack of support; I made it because I am blessed!
because I am abundantly blessed!

GEETA editdelete
2 months ago

8. Attached Image: ec4_8.gif

"I manifest myself from age to age to defend the pious, destroy the wicked, and strengthen dharm."

Attached Image: sri_krishna_janmashtami001.jpg
GEETA editdelete
2 months ago


Attached Image: sri_krishna_janmashtami001.jpg




7. Attached Image: ec4_7.gif

"Whenever, O Bharat, righteousness (dharm) declines and unrighteousness is rampant, I manifest myself."







If Tomorrow Never Comes editdelete
2 months ago

If Tomorrow Never Comes...... editdelete
2 months ago

TREE editdelete
2 months ago

TREES
By Joyce Kilmer (1886-1918)


I think that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree.
A tree whose hungry mouth is pressed
Against the earth's sweet flowing breast;
A tree that looks at God all day,
And lifts her leafy arms to pray;
A tree that may in Summer wear
A nest of robins in her hair;
Upon whose bosom snow has lain;
Who intimately lives with rain.
Poems are made by people like me,
But only God can make a tree.
GITA editdelete
2 months ago

6. Attached Image: ec4_6.gif

"Although imperishable, birthless, and God of all beings,I manifest myself subduing the materialistic world of nature by the mysterious power of atm-maya.’’

Attached Image: MahabharataTelugu.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment