Monday, May 28, 2012

I want to live in your eyes

I want to live in your eyes, die in your arms and be buried in your heart if i died or travelled far, i’d write ur name on every star,so everyone could look up & see, dat u mean the world 2 me There are a million stars and a million dreams, you are the only star for me, the only dream i dream You can fall from a bridge, you can fall from above, but the best way of falling, is falling in love! Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain you'll break my heart 4ever How can u tell the rain not 2 fall wen clouds exist? How can u tell the leaves not 2 fall wen the wind exists? How can u tell me not 2 fall in love wen u exist? Romantic one day the moon send 2 me, if your lover makes you cry why don't you leave your lover.. i looked at the moon n replied would you every leave your sky? 8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning… I LOVE YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment