Wednesday, January 4, 2012

INTIMACY & LOVE

Whole New World of Intimacy and Love.


I thought I was truly happy with my life just the way it was.
I had my space and enjoyed my freedom and independence.



What i didn't really know though,
was how nice it could be to have the kind of bond with
someone that would make me want to give love a closer look.



Since you've come along,
I'm realizing that the private life
I've protected all this time is not as wonderful as I thought it was.



Because of you , I know that a relationship
With the right person is something to strive for, not avoid
That it can make my life far richer and more fulfilling
than I could ever have imagined.



Thank you for being the person who has
Opened up my heart and my life to a
Whole new world of Intimacy and Love.



I know that i want to spend
the rest of my life endlessly falling in love with u
Hope U feel the same!!

No comments:

Post a Comment